Tooth whitening can be a very effective method to regain the natural color of your teeth without removing any of the tooth surface.
Why would you want whiter teeth?
Our teeth can become discolored when we get older. Enjoying tea, coffee, wine and a lot of other drinks and food significantly stain our teeth. At the same time, white and healthy teeth are a sign of strength, beauty and success. Having perfect teeth is a goal that everybody wants to achieve, but very few people have perfect teeth naturally.
How does teeth whitening work?
Teeth whitening is a simple process. Whitening products contain tooth bleaches that break stains into smaller pieces. That way the color of your teeth becomes much brighter.
How does this product work for me?
This teeth whitening kit contains a peroxide-whitening formula which bleaches the tooth enamel. You get two trays that are filled with gel and need to be placed in your mouth for between 7-10 minutes. The trays are made of the latest thermoform technology to mold to your teeth perfectly.
Follow these six easy steps for guaranteed results:
Fill a bowl with hot water (about 80 degrees) and insert the trays for about 10-12 seconds
2. The trays made of thermoform material are now moldable and can be fitted to your teeth perfectly. For perfect results it is highly recommended to press the trays into your mouth until they fit really well.
3. You can now cut the trays to gain better comfort
4. Insert the gel into the trays. Be careful though – less is more
5. Insert the trays with the gel into your mouth by slightly moving them until the fit in their perfect position
6. You can now use the whitening lamp to support the process and get faster results.